Master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in public policy, political science or equivalent related field with at least 5 years Government Relations/Legislative experience or related experience commensurate. Strong customer relations skills.
- Previous experience in product, program and/or services marketing and account management.
- Ability to drive cross-functional groups toward a common goal.
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Understands how to implement integrated programs across channels including digital and print.
- Experience with market research and data analysis.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
You must complete and submit an electronic application for employment to be considered. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an electronic application.
Applicants seeking Veteran’s Preference must attach a DD 214 form. Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty with your application during the process of applying to the job posting.
Final candidates are subject to criminal and sex offender background checks.
North Carolina A&T State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
North Carolina A&T State University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. No one who applies or seeks employment will be denied admission to or employment at North Carolina A&T State University on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or sexual orientation and sexual identity.